Student Admission Procedure
The admissions process is based on the submission of written applications and supporting credentials. Deadlines for application submission begin November 1st through January 3rd for the first term and May 1st through June 30th for the second term.
In order to be considered, all applications must be submitted physically with original signatures, either by mail or physical delivery. Prospective students wishing to attend our Academe must:
1. Submit completed application along with non-refundable application fee.
2. Submit the following:
A) an official transcript from the high school or other government body, such as a county school board;
B) An official high school equivalency transcript or GED score sheet from the appropriate issuing entity; or
C) An official military document indicating that the student completed high school such as an Enlisted Record Brief.
3. Applicants must be 18 years or older and must be legally entitled to live and work in the United States.
4. Arrange for three individuals, two other than family (former teachers, employers, ministers or neighbors) to complete and mail the “Prospective Student Reference” form to the Academe.
5. Submit a copy of the “Physical Examination” form with MMR and Hepatitis B immunizations, and a drug screen to the Academe.
6. Submit to a background check (Students may not have been convicted of the offense of prostitution or sexual misconduct)
7. Schedule a personal interview. Send all correspondences to:
A Better You Academe Address: 2255 Center Street, Suite 102
Chattanooga, TN 37421
Phone: (423) 486-5072
A personal interview of the applicant by an administrative staff member is required before final admittance to the Academe. Out-of-state or long- distance students may satisfy this requirement via a telephone interview. After receiving the completed application, an Academe representative will contact the applicant to schedule the interview.
NOTE: Classes are limited to a maximum of 10 students and tend to fill quickly. We suggest applying early.